Horizon Group is happy to announce that its P136 motor yacht Angara has received the 2012 Taiwan “Yacht of the Year” Award presented by the Taiwan Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME). Combining industry-leading design with advanced construction technologies, the 41.45m Angara superyacht is tailored to a lifestyle of enjoyment.
Since 1952, the SNAME has honored, every year, the most creative and innovative yacht built in Taiwan. The “Yacht of the Year” is chosen as winner from each Taiwan yacht manufacturer, and Horizon has had the honor of winning this prestigious award twice: once with the P136 charter yacht Miss Rose in 2009 and the most current win with the P136 luxury yacht Angara this year.
Superyacht News Related to "Horizon P136 superyacht ANGARA receives the “Yacht of the Year” Award in Taiwan"
- Horizon RP120 super yacht MUSES and the P136 luxury yacht ANGARA Finalists in 2012 World Superyacht Awards
- A Chance Meeting for Owners of two Horizon Superyachts: P136 motor yacht Antithesis and E84 Debbie Lou yacht
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club received the “Yacht Club of the Year” award
- 5th P130 Motor yacht Angara to be delivered by Horizon
- Horizon EP148 motor yacht HORIZON POLARIS successfully launched