Horizon Group recently loaded the new motor yachts CC105 and V74 yacht on a transportation ship en-route to the Florida East Coast, where both yachts will be present at the Palm Beach Boat Show, held in March 22–25, 2012.
As a luxury explorer yacht, the super yacht CC105 features large interior volume, accommodations for 10 plus crew, and abulbous bow that helps maximize fuel efficiency. The V74 yacht is the second to come to the U.S. East Coast market and is a true turn-key vessel, with an open three stateroom layout plus crew and enclosed pilothouse with dayhead.
The CC105 and V74 are inventory yachts for Horizon Yachts Inc, the U.S. East Coast sales and service office, and will reside in the Old Port Cove Marina adjacent to the Horizon office.
Roger Sowerbutts, head of Horizon Yachts Inc, said, “We are starting off our 2012 show season and 25th anniversary with two new Horizon yachts that are unparalleled in luxury, craftsmanship and design. Horizon is, and has remained throughout the years, committed to the U.S.market, and the CC105 and V74 are a great representation of the build quality and flexibility Horizon has to offer.”
Superyacht News Related to "Horizon Motor Yacht CC105 and V74 Yacht Shipping to Florida East Coast for Palm Beach Boat Show"
- Horizon Yachts at the 2012 Palm Beach Show a Great Success
- Wider 42 Yacht on display at the Palm Beach Boat Show 2012
- Maxi-Open Mangusta Yachts presented at Boat Shows in Palm Beach and Moscow
- Optimism of Marine Industry at the 27th Annual Palm Beach International Boat Show
- Neiman Marcus Edition Hacker-Craft Yacht Tender on display at Palm Beach International Boat Show 2012