The luxury motor yacht AquaCat 80 was created by the Taiwan-based yard, Horizon. Featuring the naval architecture by well-known Mark Ellis, the AquaCat 80 superyacht is a stunning catamaran and the second environmentally friendly model by Horizon. She will make her debut in Australia at this year´s Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show, held in May 24-27.
Horizon luxury yacht AquaCat 80 provides 6 guests with full onboard comfort, offering a main deck master suite, two double guest cabins and two rooms for children. There is a possibility to add another cabin by converting the bridge fitted with a skylounge. The sundeck featuring a spa can be a part of the future configurations.
In comparison to monohull models, the superyacht AquaCat 80 with her twin-round bilge slender hull represents superior stability, faster acceleration as well as higher top speeds, more efficiency, and greater suitability for long-range cruising.
Superyacht News Related to "Horizon motor yacht AquaCat 80 making her debut in Australia at the 2012 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show"
- Princess Yachts Australia at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show 2012
- 24th Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show with world-firsts and more than 60 yacht launches on display
- 2012 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show to start next week
- Integrity Motor Yachts to welcome Chinese delegation at 2012 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show
- Jeanneau motor and sailing yachts on display at Sanctuary Cove Boat Show 2012