Horizon is happy to announce the launch of the motor yacht Horizon E54 in Kaohsiung Taiwan as a hull one from E54 series. The new entry model Horizon E54 yacht is run by Volvo Penta 900 IPS drive technology. In combination with a highly-advanced hull design she reached a speed of 33 knots during the official sea trials.
The luxury yacht Horizon E54 features a shallow draft, an environmentally friendly, three-stateroom, two-head layout for the utmost comfort and usability onboard. By utilizing state-of-the-art technology, the super yacht Horizon E54 minimizes sound levels and fuel consumption, turning power into efficiency, and making her one of the most eco-friendly Horizon yachts.
In addition, the advanced technology is also found on the Horizon E54 yacht’s flybridge with a proprietary Volvo Penta dynamic positioning system and a joystick docking station, allowing for easy maneuvering in any situation. Moreover, the motor yacht Horizon E54 provides improved fuel economy without compromising performance or ride quality.
The newest member of the Horizon fleet, Horizon E54 will debut at the 2012 Düsseldorf Boat Show from January 21-29, 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Horizon launches the First Horizon E54 Motoryacht with debut at the 2012 Dusseldorf Boat Show"
- Horizon motor yacht AquaCat 80 making her debut in Australia at the 2012 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show
- Motor yachts Galeon 420 Fly, Galeon 380 Fly and Galia 650 Walkaround at 2012 Dusseldorf Boat Show
- Newly delivered Horizon E84 superyacht Virginia to be exhibited at Hong Kong Boat Show 2012
- Overmarine Group at Dusseldorf Boat Show with Mangusta 92, Mangusta 130, Mangusta 165 and Mangusta 148 Oceano Yachts on display
- 2012 Dusseldorf Boat Show: Expectations fully met