Represented by its US dealer, Horizon Group is currently attending the 2012 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. The company’s model line up includes motor yacht E56, superyacht E88, the PC60 power catamaran “La Manguita” as well as expedition yacht EP69. They are all on display on F dock, slips 600 – 604 & FG dock slip 2A.
The biggest Horizon vessel on show is the 27-metre contemporary style E88 (an example can be superyacht Arabella II). She represents the perfect combination of a performance-oriented hull with a sleek superstructure, all the while retaining the family resemblance to the other models in the E Series.
Designed by John Lindblom, E88 superyacht boasts a modern look, mixed up with classic lines. The interior layout inherits Horizon’s successful concept of ensuring living comfort with spacious accommodations. Now, the versions for Open Bridge and Skylounge are available.
Superyacht News Related to "Horizon Group attending the 2012 FLIBS with 4 luxury yachts on display"
- Fipa Group attending the 2012 FLIBS with AB 116 superyacht on display
- Azimut Yachts and Atlantis attending the 2012 FLIBS with 16 luxury yachts on display
- Horizon delivering Three New Yachts to US to participate at FLIBS
- Horizon to debut new yacht models at 2012 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Trinity Yachts to attend the 2012 FLIBS with 7 luxury superyachts on display