Hanseatic Marine is currently working on the 77m (253ft) motor yacht Suvretta. Alongside its current vessel construction schedule, the yard is also developing the 100m Silver Global superyacht. Among the latest launches of this well known Australian shipyard belongs the 77m luxury yacht Smeralda – the third and most advanced vessel in the ground-breaking Silver Series of motor yachts designed by Espen Oeino.
Superyacht Suvretta is currently under construction. She has a beam of 10.0 metres (32,8 ft), draws 2,5 metres (8,2 ft).
The Espen Øino designed Suvretta megayacht is being built to Lloyds classification and the Red Ensign Groups new Passenger Yacht Code (PY Code). Suvretta will be flagged in the Cayman Islands and is scheduled for delivery in 2012.
Luxury yacht Silver Global is a 100 metre new concept vessel. The yard’s inhouse team of creative designers and professional naval architects are working closely with designer, Espen Øino, and the vessel’s owner to translate the initial design ideas into fully rendered and tested 3D models prior to commencing the full detailed design.
Superyacht News Related to "Hanseatic Marine 77m motor yacht SUVRETTA and 100m SILVER GLOBAL superyacht"
- 77m Motor Yacht Smeralda by Hanseatic Marine and Espen Oeino – 3rd superyacht in Silver Series
- 77m Superyacht Smeralda by Hanseatic Marine and Espen Oeino due to be delivered in Spring 2012
- Hanseatic Marine delivers the 77m megayacht SMERALDA soon to be renamed to motor yacht SEA STALLION
- Hanseatic Marine launches the 77m megayacht Smeralda designed by Espen Oeino
- 77m luxury yacht SMERALDA by Hanseatic Marine visits the Mediterranean