On display at the next Monaco Yacht Show at C01 Quai chicane, the Baltic 72 sailing yacht Stig is a spectacular 24-metre Grand Prix vessel, constructed by the Baltic Yachts OY AB Ltd. The Stig superyacht is designed by well known Judel/Vrolijk & Co. to comply with the mini maxi IRC rules.
The interior of the Baltic 72 Grand Prix luxury yacht Stig represents a combination of painted as well as untreated carbon with 14 pipe cots, a galley area and one head.
Boasting a pre-preg carbon epoxy sandwich laminate with Kevlar Honeycomb core in both the hull and deck, the innovative superyacht Stig features the fixed keel with an amazing draft and the retractable propeller system, which enables a flush underwater hull while sailing.
Baltic 72 yacht Stig is also fitted with a Hall Spars carbon mast and race boom, and composite standing rigging.
Below is a gallery for the beautiful charter yachts built by Baltic Yachts.
Baltic Yachts Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Hall Spars fitted Baltic 72 sailing yacht STIG on display at Monaco Yacht Show"
- Wally 50m superyacht BETTER PLACE with mast by Hall Spars to be presented at MYS
- Hall Spars four-spreader mast for the 50m sailing yacht Wally 164 due to be launched by Spring 2012
- Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup 2012 attended by Hall Spars equipped yachts
- Dubois designed superyachts on display at Monaco Yacht Show
- Feadship to attend the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show with luxury yacht HAMPSHIRE II on display