World-renowned design studio H2 Design unveiled their new superyacht concept. Motor yacht ELARA is the 50-metre superyacht concept that features striking profile with creative sporty design.
The main theme of the concept is integrated balcony structures, which has been presented in Lurssen superyacht Jupiter, recently launched in late 2016. The lengthen yacht silhouette is achieved by continuous lines that add to the sense of motion and energy. The functionality of additional exterior living spaces is provided by balconies on bridge deck, which extend aft from the wings stations.
The new concept presented by the design studio is very thrilling, as H2 Design worked on a number of the best and the largest superyacht projects, such as 125m Maryah, 123m Project Jupiter, 116m U116 Explorer, and the stunning 77m charter yacht Samar. Alike other superyachts designed by H2 Design, Elara is believed to provide a large number of luxury amenities on board. Two large Jacuzzi tubs will be located on the fore deck and on the sundeck, ensuring the guests will have the best relaxation and sunbathing experience.
Images courtesy of H2 Design.
Superyacht News Related to "H2 Presents New 50m Superyacht Concept Elara"
- ICON Yachts presents the latest 95m mega yacht SELAZZIO 95 SEA PALACE concept
- Bury Design presents the 124′ Ocean Cruiser Yacht Concept
- Dorries Yachts presents new 65m mega yacht exterior proposal
- Heesen Yachts presents the 65 metre Fast Displacement (FDHF) Superyacht concept.
- Admiral Tecnomar presents first Superyacht in the ENVY yacht series developed with Vripack