The Isle of Man-based company Global Marine Communications (GMC) has been chosen to provide the members of The Super Yacht Builders Association (SYBAss) with a free Wi-Fi service at the next Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), running from October 31 to November 4, 2013.
GMC’s free Wi-Fi service for SYBAss members will allow them to remain in contact with office & home whilst working abroad and represents an important link for employees who may otherwise become isolated for fear of racking up large data roaming charges.
GMC was proud to have been considered, alongside one of the industries most respected broadband suppliers and delighted to have been selected by the FLIBS Show Management team and the SYBAss Directorate.
GMC is committed to demystifying the technology surrounding the delivery of Internet Access via satellite for moving vessels, and FLIBS provides GMC with another opportunity to show industry leaders how it’s done.
Superyacht News Related to "GMC selected to provide SYBAss members with free Wi-Fi at FLIBS 2013"
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), October 31 – November 4, 2013
- Horizon Yachts takes part in “The Superyacht Experience” event organized by SYBAss
- Horizon RP110 luxury yacht ANDREA VI to make her premiere at FLIBS 2013
- Joint Effort Results in Important Changes to FLIBS Events Line Up
- SYBAss’ Pavilion rendering for the 2011 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show