Launched by Campbell Shipyard in 1994, the 67m motor yacht Golden Shadow currently plays host to the Global Reef Expedition, called Science Without Borders®. Organised by the Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation, it is a collaborative coral reef research in waters throughout the Atlantic, Pacific as well as Indian Oceans.
The Expedition provides the opportunity for coral reef researchers, in collaboration with local partners, to conduct management-driven coral reef research under the Living Oceans Foundation Science Without Borders® program. Together, the Foundation and local partners explore, map and characterize coral reefs in remote locations and compare these to near shore reefs off populated coastlines.
Superyacht News Related to "The Global Reef Expedition hosted by 67m superyacht GOLDEN SHADOW"
- SeaKeepers to Present Scientific Panel aboard 220’ Motor Yacht Golden Shadow in Miami
- New Outer Reef “Explorer Series” presented by Setzer Yacht Architects
- Three wonderful Golden Yachts O’Pati, O’Neiro and O’Rama superyacht available for luxury Mediterranean charter vacations
- 50m Motor yacht MYSTERE SHADOW Refit by Pastrovich Studio
- Project GLOBAL superyacht launched by Lurssen