Kurt Strand, the master of “futuristic boat design” created a new yacht tender concept. The concept named the Strand Craft 40′ JLS has a futuristic look and features the Jet Lift System. It is full hovering by 12 vertical and tilt able water turbines, with steerable nozzles, which provides a great advantage to be able to land or take off from any platform or beach.
Another outstanding characteristic of the tender is superb manoeuvrability. A shock absorbing effect is ensured by 12 water jet streams, while air conditioning throughout makes cruising especially comfortable.
This tender provides 10 comfortable seats for the guests in the guest area, plus an additional space for 2 crew members in the cockpit. Powered by 2 Mercury 1550Hp + 2 600Hp engines, the tender can reach a top speed of 60kn.
Superyacht News Related to "Futuristic Yacht Tender Concept by Kurt Strand"
- New Strand Craft 39′ Coupé mega yacht tender by Bo Zolland
- Futuristic 150m Mega Yacht Concept SHADDAI by Gabriele Teruzzi
- Video: Futuristic 64m Catamaran KRAKEN concept by Gray Design
- Latest Strand Craft 160’ motor yacht AMERICA concept
- Strand Craft’s mega yacht tenders to be built by Dutch Shipyard