The Turkish studio Red Yacht Design is proud to present their latest Fusion yacht tender concept, based on Lamborghini Gallardo series. Providing plenty of fun at high speeds, Fusion yacht is a splendid power boat, suitable for four people. It is developed especially for superyacht owners to get comfortably and quickly to shore.
With two 450 hp main diesel engines and the high propulsion efficiency yielded by pod drives, the yacht Fusion can reach speeds of 47-48 knots. Bigger engines can be chosen to achieve maximum speed of 50 knots. The surface drives can be also used as an option for maximum speed.
The Fusion yacht tender will have sandwich construction with hybrid carbon fiber, epoxy resin and high density PVC foam. The production method will be vacuum assisted infusion process.
The most important feature of the Fusion yacht is that she appears like a race car and this appearance emphasizes her speed. This feature is reflected by the sharp, aggressive lines being combined with soft, oval lines of the sea.
There is a sunbathing area that can be used while not cruising at high speeds. The seats in the cockpit are specially designed in accordance with a race car look.
Superyacht News Related to "Fusion yacht tender concept by Red Yacht Design"
- 93.7m powersail yacht FUTURE FUSION concept by Edwin van der Mark of Vandermark and Harley O’Neil of SuperyachtME
- 10m AMARE yacht tender concept by Dawid Dawod
- Eidsgaard Design and Compass Tenders receive ShowBoats Design Award 2012 for Limousine yacht tender for the 77.7m megayacht Tango
- DarielUP Yacht Tender Concept by Dariel Yacht
- 11m GALATA yacht tender by Aras Kazar Yacht Design