Prior to the official opening of the 35th edition of this year’s Cannes International Boat Show, the prominent Italian luxury yacht manufacturer, Ferretti Group, hosted the Ferretti Group Meeting 2012. The event was held on Monday, September 10.
The Ferretti Group Meeting 2012 was attended by Ferruccio Rossi, Ferretti Group CEO, Tan Xuguang, Ferretti Group Chairman, Norberto Ferretti, Ferretti Group Founder and Honorary Chairman, as well as Lamberto Tacoli, Ferretti Group Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
The company is currently attending the Cannes International Boat Show, presenting 24 luxury vessels. Five of these are World Premieres, including luxury yacht Ferretti 870, motor yacht Ferretti 690, superyacht Pershing 82‘, Riva 63′ Virtus yacht tender as well as Dolphin 64 Cruiser by Mochi Craft.
Superyacht News Related to "The Ferretti Group Meeting 2012 in Cannes"
- Ferretti Group to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with five brand new yacht models on display
- Ferretti Group exhibiting at Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Group to exhibit 8 NEW models at the 2012 Autumn Boat Shows
- Azimut Benetti Group to exhibit 22 luxury yachts at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Group commences new nautical year with 29 yachts exhibited in Cannes