The well known Italian builder, Custom Lina Spa, a brand of the Ferretti Group, has successfully launched its 19th Navetta 26 Crescendo motor yacht Immagine. Launched in Ancona a day before the new Custom Line 124 yacht, the Immagine superyacht is a 26.22m (86′) beautiful semi-displacement vessel and the third Custom Line launch this year.
Ferretti Custom Line superyacht Immagine comfortably sleeps 8 guests in 4 luxurious cabins. These include an owner’s cabin situated on the main deck, along with two double cabins and one twin cabin, which can be found on the lower deck.
Navetta 26 Crescendo luxury yacht Immagine can be powered either by 900 power 900 mhp/662 kW engine or by 1100 power 1100 mhp / 809 kW engine, enabling her to reach a top speed ranging from 14 to 16 knots and a cruising speed varying from 12 to 13.5 knots. Her beam is of 6.93m (22’9”).
Superyacht News Related to "Ferretti Custom Line launched the Navetta 26 Crescendo motor yacht IMMAGINE"
- Third motor yacht Custom Line 124´ by Ferretti Custom Line successfully launched
- Navetta 33 Crescendo Motor Yacht by Ferretti Custom Line
- Motor yacht Ziacanaia launched by Ferretti Group –Custom Line Navetta 33 Crescendo Series
- 34m motor yacht Helena by Ferretti Custom Line sold
- The launch of the 34m Ferretti Custom Line 112 superyacht NEXT