Custom Line will debut its new Custom Line 100 series (CL100) motor yacht at the Festival de la Plaisance at Cannes in September 2011. The Ferretti Custom Line 100 motor yacht is an evolution of the CL97 motor yacht. The Customline 100 yacht is based on the same raised pilothouse concept as the Custom Line 97 however is not the successor to the highly successful 97 series which will stay in production for more traditional clients.
The new Ferretti Custom Line 100 series (CL100) is an all-composite motor yacht measuring 30.60m.that features a more modern and sporty exterior design developed by Advanced Yacht Technology (AYT) and Zuccon International Project.
Zuccon International Project is responsible of the interior of the vessel which can be described as contemporary with modern touches. Design features include a side opening glass door on the main deck which extends the salon onto a purpose-built balcony, and large openings enabling plenty of natural light to penetrate inside.
The new Custom Line CL100 will be able to accommodate up to 10 guests in a full-beam master suite located on the main deck, and four double cabins on the lower deck.
The Custom Line 100 yacht will boast a top speed of 26 knots running on twin 2,639hp MTU engines.
The first Custom Line 100 (a Ferretti Group Brand) is now delivered, and further sisters are already in production. The Custom Line 100 will debut later this year at the Festival de la Plaisance at Cannes in September 2011.
Superyacht News Related to "Ferretti Custom Line 100 series motoryacht – the CL100 by Customline"
- Motor yacht Desta launched by Ferretti Group – The first Custom Line 100
- Motor yacht Ziacanaia launched by Ferretti Group –Custom Line Navetta 33 Crescendo Series
- Third motor yacht Custom Line 124´ by Ferretti Custom Line successfully launched
- Navetta 33 Crescendo Motor Yacht by Ferretti Custom Line
- Ferretti Custom Line 100´ Superyacht awarded the Motor Boat of The Year 2012 prize in the “Custom Yacht Award” category