A unique charter yacht has recently become available for day sailing, team building and racing charters. She is an ORMA 60’ trimaran race yacht which can reach speeds of over 40 knots and she can be rented complete with crew on the French Riviera, Sardinia and Corsica this summer in 2010.
Racing Sailing Yacht SOPRA is a composite multi hull trimaran measuring 21 meters (68,9 ft) in length, with a beam of 18,4 m (60ft) which was designed by Marc Lombard and built and launched in 2002 by MAG and OCEA.
Yacht SOPRA trimaran is an ORMA 60’ trimaran and she belongs to the very exclusive racing sailing yacht group in being able to reach speeds exceeding 40 knots.
She can also attain cruising speeds up to 20 knots In medium sea and wind conditions the.
This ORMA 60’ trimaran has recently taken part in races such as the 2006 Route du Rhum and the 2007 Transat Jacques Vabre.
Superyacht News Related to "Feel like sailing at 40 knots? New to the charter market – Unique chance to sail a ORMA 60’ trimaran race yacht."
- Vodafone sponsors New Zealand’s fastest trimaran, the 60’ ORMA.
- The 6th MOD70 one-design trimaran yacht OMAN SAIL launched
- ICAP Leopard Supermaxi Race Yacht to Sail in Round the Island Race
- Audi MedCup: Emirates Team New Zealand to sail smart and sail clean
- Formula Marine to present unique F² Automatic Furling for sailing yachts at Monaco Yacht Show