Feadship has today announced their participation at the 2010 Cannes International Yacht and Boat Show, where they will be exhibiting their 39 metre super yacht GO. It is the first time for Feadship at the Cannes yacht show and they are very excited about showcasing one of their latest launches.
After wowing the crowds in Cannes from 8 to 13 September 2010, motor yacht Go will then join other larger yachts in the Feadship fleet at the Monaco show.
The third yacht in Feadship’s pioneering SL39 modular concept, Go yacht is every inch a customized superyacht above the waterline. Her archetypal Feadship exterior profile has been designed by De Voogt Naval Architects, while the relatively modern interior comes from FPA Architects.
The designers have taken the way modern owners enjoy cruising as their template, creating a yacht that is characterized by bright spaces, wide relaxation areas and a variety of places to make the most of an ‘outdoor-in’ lifestyle.
Based in the Netherlands, Feadship is a cooperation between three of the most renowned names in yachting history – Koninklijke De Vries Scheepsbouw, Royal Van Lent Shipyard and De Voogt Naval Architects – with combined roots dating back to 1849. Recognized as the world leader in the field of custom-built luxury motoryachts, Feadship has continuously been at the forefront of innovations in both technology and design. This has led to the introduction of two custom-series options, the motor yacht SL39 and F45 Vantage yacht series, plus the radical Future Concept Feadships all excellent not only as private vessels, but also great as charter yachts.
Superyacht News Related to "Feadship Super Yacht GO at Cannes International Boat Show"
- Super Yacht AUSTRALIS at the Cannes Boat Show 2010
- Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes 2011 – The Cannes International Boat & Yacht Show
- CRN motor yacht Lady Trudy and superyacht Darlings Danama at Cannes and Monaco International Boat Show
- Feadship 45m Helix and 39m Go superyachts at Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2011
- Azimut-Benetti Group debut 2 flagships and 20 yachts at Cannes International Boat & Yacht Show 2011