M/Y E&E was delivered last week by Cizgi Yacht and set sail on her maiden voyage yesterday heading to Monaco to participate the 2011 Monaco Yacht Show between 21- 24 September.
E&E motor yacht was constructed with a steel hull and mostly aluminium superstructure. Her luxurious interior was designed by the renowned Art Line Studios.
She is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in five beautiful staterooms and an Owner’s suite.
Yacht E & E has an overall beam of just over 9 metres and a draft of 2.72 metres. E & E’s designed weight of 480 tonnes means she is under the crucial mark of 500 tons. Twin 737 horse power engines power the full displacement Expedition Motor Yacht E & E to a speed of 14 knots and to a cruising speed of 11 knots. She has been built to ABS class and LY2 code.
M/Y E & E will be available for charter in Mediterranean in 2012
Superyacht News Related to "Expedition Motor Yacht E & E by Cizgi Yachts departs on maiden voyage to Monaco Yacht Show"
- Expedition Motor Yacht E & E (ex Jasmin II) to be launched by Cizgi Yachts
- Expedition superyacht E & E (ex Jasmin II) launched by Cizgi Yachts in Turkey
- Expedition Charter Yacht E & E (ex Jasmin II) – Comments from Art-Line Interior Design
- Sailing yacht Annagine departs for maiden voyage
- New Generation Explorer Motor Yacht E&E – Comments from Vripack Naval Architects