Ned Ship Group is delighted to present their latest Zero Emissions Yacht as well as Shuttle designs which make up the STR EUROPE Series. These innovative and revolutionary technological jewels and designs represent the beginning of a new era in the pleasure and recreational Super Yachts. The Zero Emissions Yachts and Shuttle will be built and marketed by Ned Ship Group and engineered by STR Europe of France.
The strategy the Ned Ship Group decided to use was completely different form traditional yacht design. Starting from concept design, continuing to engineering right to the building and delivering, the design goal is “the needed energy load” to achieve the “excellent luxury self-sufficient yacht”. In simple words, these yachts summed up all the needed energy-load for amenities, comfort, facilities, convenience, safety, security, propulsion and so on.
The Zero Emissions series will include two main design choices:
1. A 20 meters long light and awesome catamaran, in both yacht and shuttle versions. The yacht version will include 4 luxury suites with all facilities and walk-in bathrooms, including an owner suite, a large saloon, kitchen plus separate rooms for the captain and the hostess.
- A large fly deck is hidden on the carbon-fiber solar cells, and it is operable by opening the deck via an hydraulic system;
- Both full-electric or hybrid serial or parallel dual motorization can be customized according to customer requirements; full electric propulsion is achieved up to 10 knots x 6hours a day, and max cruising speed is 18 knots in the hybrid mode;
- The yacht accommodates all modern facilities for a luxury cruise.
2. A 40 meters long range Trimaran Super Yacht based on an innovative wide beam design by STR Europe. Internal accommodations are full customized to requirements.
- The yachts accommodate also several entertainment areas, according to requirements;
- The Trimaran can be equipped with a retractable pool on the aft deck along with many other outstanding features.
- A range extender package to give a super yacht range of more than 4.000 nm.
- Motorization can be based on 2 or 3 propellers, and both hybrid serial or parallel motorization can be customized according to customer requirements; full electric propulsion is achieved up to 10 knots x 6hours a day, and max cruising speed is 25 knots in the hybrid mode.
Both the catamaran yacht and the trimaran yacht make extensive use of lightweight and strong materials. These superyachts offer excellence as the overall measure of the yacht quality including materials, design, equipment, amenities, convenience, comfort, and performance factors such as speed, sea-keeping, stability, safety, security both in cruising and either at anchoring and in the port. Most of all, excellence of luxury needs that the living environment, (i.e. the yacht itself), is free from vibrations, noises and engine smells.
It is not a dream now, one can seriously imagine sitting at anchor in complete silence, with no generator running… no noise, no diesel fumes or smell… yet all the AC power one can use! It is real and it is now fully available to the distinguished owner.
Superyacht News Related to "New Zero Emissions Yacht and Shuttle designs by NEDSHIP Group and STR Europe of France"
- Strand-Craft Series Super Sport Yachts – SC 133 (40m), SC 166 (50m) and SC 199 (60m) by Ned Ship Group
- New 65m CMN Line 65 yacht concept by Andrew Winch Designs
- Brand new 42m motor yacht BaiaMare by Nedship for Sale with Major Price Reduction
- Strand-Craft’s motor yachts SC 122 and SC 166 to be constructed by Ned Ship Group
- New designs by Jongert Yachts