Originally launched in 1986, the 37m sailing yacht Philkade (ex Aquel II, Vainqueur) is the first luxury vessel, designed by the renowned UK-based studio, Dubois Naval Architects. Built by the NZ shipyard Sensation Yachts, Philkade superyacht is now listed at $1.98M and is currently based in Thailand where she is undergoing additional refit work to her decks and interior, following her last refit by Rybovich yard in Florida in 2009.
The 2009 extensive refit of the 37m superyacht Philkade included complete new rigging, new sails, new electronics, new hydraulic steering, and a major overhaul of the electrical systems. Her new owner has now a great possibility to customize and modernize her interior to his specific wishes.
The interior design firm Design Unlimited, who has also worked on the Dubois charter yacht Bliss, and the Thailand-based refit company Yacht Solutions, have prepared a detailed quotation of the work needed to complete the interior of the Philkade yacht, along with a few other necessary upgrades, comprising exterior painting.
All-aluminium luxury yacht Philkade (ex Aquel II, Vainqueur) provides spacious and comfortable accommodation to up to 6 guests and 6 crew. Her raised decksaloon has become a Dubois trade mark, while the stern with the symmetrical steps is ideal for entertainment at anchor.
Superyacht News Related to "Dubois Yachts announces PRICE REDUCTION on the 37m sailing yacht PHILKADE by Sensation Yachts"
- Sailing Yacht Southerly 675 by Dubois Yachts and Northshore
- New images of the spectacular Dubois sailing yacht ALCANARA currently for sale
- Dubois designed 51.7m sailing yacht Mondango by Alloy Yachts in UK waters
- Brand new 42m motor yacht BaiaMare by Nedship for Sale with Major Price Reduction
- Over $1 million price reduction for motor yacht NORSEMAN – a Falcon 90 superyacht for sale