The prestigious UK-based design studio, Dubois Naval Architects, is pleased to announce that De Vries Scheepsbouw is about to start the construction of their 46,4m motor yacht 379. Destined for an existing client, superyacht 379 is the second Dubois design to commence build with the Feadship shipyard this year.
The aluminium construction of luxury yacht 379 will feature a unique accommodation layout, with the entire upper deck given over to a private owner’s apartment. The owner’s cabin occupies the forward section behind a panoramic sweep of windows. The vessel also offers five guest cabins, three twin, a double and a VIP.
The capable and luxurious 379 yacht will achieve a top speed of 16.5 knots and is due for delivery in 2015.
Superyacht News Related to "Dubois designed 46m superyacht 379 to start build with Feadship"
- Keel of the Dubois designed 46m Motor Yacht 368 due to be launched in 2013 laid
- Dubois designed 46m sailing yacht Hull 3067 in build by Vitters Shipyard due for completion in 2013
- Dubois designed 41m motor yacht CANNES by Saenz Yachts with launch in 2012
- 78m motor yacht SAPPHIRE concept designed for Feadship
- Dubois designed Oyster 100 superyacht SARAFIN nominated for the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards