The 44-metre luxury sloop ENCORE, also known as Project AY45, is currently under build at Alloy Yachts in New Zealand. She was designed by prestigious Dubois Naval Architects, boasting modern-classic styling. Sailing yacht Encore is an outstanding sailing yacht for an experienced owner looking for quality, performance as well as excellent design.
Alloy luxury yacht Encore offers elegant and comfortable accommodation in 4 cabins, including a spacious L-shaped owner’s suite, with a study as well as a full-beam bathroom. There are also two VIP double cabins, along with one twin.
Dubois designed 144-foot superyacht Encore is run by twin Caterpillar C18 ACERT “D” rated 872hp diesel engines. Her beam is of 9,37m (30’7”), while her draft is of 4,3m (14’1”).
Technical Specifications of the Alloy sailing yacht Encore (AY45):
LOA 43.9m (144ft)
LWL 37.3m (122ft)
Beam 9.37m (30.7ft)
Draft 4.3m (14.1ft)
Displacement 265 tonnes
Sail Area TBA
Winches Alloy Yachts Custom
Main Engines Caterpillar C18 ACERT “D” rated 872hp
Gear Boxes ZF 2300 @ 4.444:1
Propellers Hundested VP9.5 FR-HP 129
Bow/Stern thrusters AY Custom with 90hp TRAC
Generators 2 x Northern Lights 67kW
Fuel 24,100 litres
Water 6000 litres
Superyacht News Related to "44m luxury sloop ENCORE (Project AY45) by Alloy Yachts designed by Dubois"
- Dubois designed 44m sailing yacht ENCORE by Alloy Yachts
- Recently delivered 47m Alloy luxury yacht LORETTA ANNE designed by Dubois
- Dubois designed 51.7m sailing yacht Mondango by Alloy Yachts in UK waters
- 40m Alloy motor yacht Loretta Anne IV (ex Allogante) designed by Dubois sold
- Sailing Yacht AY45 in build at Alloy Yachts