Drettmann Yachts and Sunrise Yachts announce their attendance at the 2011 Cannes International Boat and Yacht Show, where they will be presenting two completely new and fascinating yacht lines with interesting new features. In addition visitors will have a chance to view their innovative new 50m Sunrise superyacht project, created by Espen Oeino and Franck Darnet.
Their new and interesting yacht lines boast countless exceptional features and an innovative design concept, Drettmann Motor Yachts and Drettmann Explorers define a new standard of yacht-building. The company will also present its new partnership with the renowned shipyard Sunrise Yachts – aptly enough, at a completely revamped and particularly inviting stand – on an attractive indoor and outdoor site inclusive of sea view. The Cannes International Boat and Yacht Show will be held from 6th to 11th September with Drettmann Yachts and Sunrise Yachts presenting their new projects at the Espace Riviera stand.
Espen Oeino Charter Yacht Images
Frank Darnet Design Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Drettmann Yachts and Sunrise Yachts to be present at the 2011 Cannes International Boat and Yacht Show"
- Azimut-Benetti Group debut 2 flagships and 20 yachts at Cannes International Boat & Yacht Show 2011
- Sunrise Yachts Sponsor 2011 Moscow International Boat Show (MIBS)
- Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes 2011 – The Cannes International Boat & Yacht Show
- NISI Yachts’ motor yacht 2400 to debut at the 2011 Cannes International Boat Show
- Sunrise 50m motor yacht design by Sunrise Yachts, Espen Oeino and Frank Darnet