Dennis Conner’s North Cove is kindly providing dockage to any vessel in the harbor which needs to move because of damaged facilities or emergency restrictions. Their docks made it through the storm fine.
They will offer free dockage for up to 5 days to any yacht until the situation stabilizes. If any yacht needs to stay longer, they will offer dockage at 50% off the already reduced winter rate through the month of November.
This offer is meant for emergency situations, not just for convenience. There is currently no power at their marina so vessels must be self-sufficient. They cannot offer charging of batteries or pump-out until the power is restored. They request any yachts arriving at their marina to handle their own logistics so that the marina staff can continue working without interruption on the power. They are just a safe haven if needed.
Temporary communication for North Cove at 917-816-3799.
Superyacht News Related to "Dennis Conner’s North Cove Offers Emergency Dockage to Those in Need"
- North Cove’s Patron Dennis Conner in National Sailing Hall of Fame
- Dennis Conner’s North Cove hosts Clipper Round the World Yacht Race Fleet
- Motor yacht Lady M, Martin Scorcese & Leonardo DiCaprio at Dennis Conner’s North Cove
- Motor yacht Stampede at Dennis Conner’s North Cove
- Motor yacht Madsummer (ex TV) at Dennis Conner’s North Cove