Superyacht Team VIP is the 5th hull in the Chantier Naval Couach (CNC) 37m 3700 series of motor yachts and she has now been launched. The first yacht Couach 3700 yacht was Kadimos, which was launched back in in 2007.
The 37m motor yacht Team VIP was designed by Ezequiel Cano Lanza and the Couach in-house design team. One aspect which makes the yacht distinguishable from her sister ships is her hard top over her sundeck. Two MTU 12V 4000 diesel engines producing 2735hp give the yacht a maximum speed of 30 knots.
Couach Yachts has two further two 3700 yachts which are currently under construction. In addition the French yacht builder is building their first 5000 50m superyacht which will also be launched fairly soon.
Superyacht News Related to "Couach 3700 motor yacht Team VIP has been launched"
- Couach 3700 Motor Yacht Arion delivered by Chantier Naval Couach
- Couach 3700 Motor Yacht Arion launched by Chantier Naval Couach
- Motor yacht LA PELLEGRINA launched – the 1st 5000 FLY COUACH superyacht
- Pre-launching phase for the new 5000 Fly motor yacht LA PELLEGRINA by Couach Yachts
- Couach sells second 5000 FLY motor yacht