Couach 3700 Motor Yacht Arion launched by Chantier Naval Couach
February 25, 2011
The 37m superyacht Arion, Chantier Naval Couach’s first launch of 2011 has been launched at Port de Larros near Arcachon, France. Yacht Arion is the 6th hull of the sporty Couach 3700 Fly series, designed by the CNC in-house design team and Exequiel Cano Lanza.
37m Motor Yacht Arion launched by Chantier Naval Couach
Motor yacht Arion is able to accommodate up to 9 guests in 4 cabins in an interior styled by Ken Freivokh. The yacht will have a crew of 5 onboard
Yacht Arion was built in composite and features a hard-top over the sun deck. Featuring twin MTU 2,735 hp engines, the yacht should attain a top speed of 28 knots, a cruising speed of 25 knots and a range of around 1,800 nautical miles at 12 knots.
Couach is also working on launching their flagship, the first Couach 5000.
Superyacht News Related to "Couach 3700 Motor Yacht Arion launched by Chantier Naval Couach"
- Couach 3700 Motor Yacht Arion delivered by Chantier Naval Couach
- Couach 3700 motor yacht Team VIP has been launched
- Motor yacht LA PELLEGRINA launched – the 1st 5000 FLY COUACH superyacht
- Motor yacht FOLLOW ME V launched by Factoria Naval Marin
- Couach sells second 5000 FLY motor yacht