The prominent French shipyard, CMN Yachts will be present at this year´s Hainan Rendezvous, exhibiting its latest projects: the motor yacht CMN LINE 65, designed by renowned Andrew Winch, the 65m PROJECT ONE superyacht by CMN Design Team, as well as the 44m motor yacht SCORPIO project, developed in a partnership with Bannenberg & Rowell.
CMN LINE 65 by Andrew Winch
The luxury yacht CMN LINE 65 has been developed in cooperation with Andrew Winch Designs to celebrate the successful French/English collaboration between the shipyard and designer. This spectacular vessel reflects the exclusivity as well as comfort synonymous with the 60′s era. Influenced by the hugely admired 1960′s Citroen DS and the classic Riva – so loved by the likes of the iconic French actress Brigitte Bardot.
65m PROJECT ONE by CMN Design Team
Boasting a slender profile thanks to her impressive vertical bow, the 65m motor yacht PROJECT ONE features an innovative exterior fluid lines creating an effect of subtle elegance. The hull allows good sea keeping, performance as well as stability characteristics following extensive tank testing. This magnificent vessel was designed to meet the needs and desires of the future generation of yacht owners.
CMN Yachts will be present at the UBIFRANCE Pavilion – stand G1 – in the YACHTING TENT.
Superyacht News Related to "CMN Yachts to attend the Hainan Rendezvous 2012"
- CMN Yachts exhibited 44m superyacht SCORPIO and 65m luxury yacht PANACHE at Hainan Rendezvous 2012
- Jongert Yachts to attend the Hainan Rendez Vous 2012
- RP120 superyacht MUSES by Horizon Yachts arrives in Sanya for the 2012 Hainan Rendezvous
- Horizon Yachts exhibited at the 2012 Hainan Rendezvous
- Jongert Yachts exhibited at Hainan Rendezvous 2012