July 2012 saw the successful launch of the first Flybridge Alpha 76 series motor yacht Hull 5033, built by the Hong Kong-based shipyard Cheoy Lee. Hull 5033 superyacht is first put through dockside trials, where all systems are checked as well as re-checked for quality of operation.
Once complete the Flybridge Alpha 76 luxury yacht Hull 5033 is cleared for sea trials, where the vessel is put through its paces under full load. To her builders’ satisfaction 5033 has passed the sea trials with flying colors achieving 37,6 knots under full load!
Superyacht News Related to "Cheoy Lee launches the first Flybridge Alpha 76 series motor yacht Hull 5033"
- Images of the newly developed motor yacht Alpha 86 under construction at Cheoy Lee
- Cheoy Lee’s new 23m motor yacht Alpha 76´ Express
- Cheoy Lee launches motor yacht 4915 – Flagship of the Bravo Series
- A free berth for all new Cheoy Lee Riviera customers of Alpha, Bravo, Global and Serenity series yachts
- 30.48m motor yacht GLOBAL 100 by Cheoy Lee