Running from September 11 to 16, the 45m luxury charter yacht Tatiana will be exhibited at the prestigious Cannes International Boat Show. Built by the Turkish shipyard Bilgin Yachts and designed by Joachim Kinder, Tatiana superyacht is currently for sale for €14,500,000 and is also available for luxury yacht charter in the fabulous Mediterranean.
Bilgin superyacht Tatiana provides luxurious and comfortable accommodation to 12 charter guests in 6 beautiful and elegant cabins. These comprise a master suite, a VIP cabin, along with four guest cabins. There is also space for her 9 professional and friendly crew.
Measuring 45 meters in length, the luxury superyacht Tatiana can easily cruise at 14 knots, reaching a top speed of 22 knots. She is run by twin MTU 12V 4000 M93 engines. Built in cold moulded technology, finished with west epoxy fibre and completed with Awlgrip paint system, Tatiana boasts RINA Pleasure Craft Class as well as MMA LY2 certifications.
Superyacht News Related to "Charter yacht TATIANA by Bilgin Yachts on display at the upcoming Cannes Boat Show"
- Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht on display at the upcoming Boat Shows in Cannes and Monaco
- CRN Shipyard to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with the 43m charter yacht SOFICO on display
- Bilgin 160 Classic luxury yacht M&M on the way to Cote d’Azur to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- 45m Bilgin charter yacht TATIANA anchored in Cannes and available for inspection
- Sunreef Yachts to attend Cannes Boat Show with four luxury yachts on display