With the Mediterranean summer just around the corner, Sunreef Yachts‘ two new luxury yacht models move onto the final months of construction before their official premiere unveiling at the 2012 Cannes International Boat Show.
The custom-designed wooden furniture has now been installed within the hulls of the Sunreef 82 Double Deck catamaran yacht. The saloon is being fitted with the beautiful Bubinga finish, and the owner cabin located in the lower deck is almost ready, featuring a jardinière and a Jacuzzi. The flybridge will soon be infused and added to the superstructure. Rudder blades and keels will be added to the hulls next week.
The production of the 60 Sunreef Power yacht is also advancing well. Most of the furniture is now in place, and both engine rooms are finished and fitted with engines, generators, and water makers. The innovative JMS boat control system by ZF Marine Electronics Group, allowing the motor yacht 60 Sunreef Power to be easily manoeuvred with a joystick, has been installed. It is a very rare feature on large catamaran yachts, and Sunreef is delighted to apply this system on its new power model. Most of the electrical systems have been installed. The flybridge mould is currently being cut on the CNC machine by in-house engineers. It will be infused in June and assembled with the superstructure immediately afterwards.
Superyacht News Related to "Catamaran yachts Sunreef 82 DD and 60 Sunreef Power enter final months of construction"
- Works on the Sunreef 82 Double Deck Yacht and the 60 Sunreef Power Yacht well underway
- Works in progress on the 60 Sunreef Power yacht and the Sunreef 82 Double Deck superyacht both with launch date in mid-2012
- Catamaran 60 Sunreef Power yacht under construction
- Sunreef Yachts sells the second unit of the 60 Sunreef Power Yacht
- 70 Sunreef Power DAMRAK II and Sunreef 114 catamaran CHE nominated for IYAA awards