BEST REFITTED YACHT at World Superyacht Awards 2010
Judges’ Commendation: NECKER BELLE
Builder: Azzura Marine
Naval Architect: One2three Naval Architects
Interior Designer: J. Duddington / Azzura Marine
Luxury Catamaran Necker Belle
Necker Belle also stood out in this increasingly important class: this catamaran underwent a refit by the Azzura Shipyard in Australia, which transformed her from the mundane into a special craft. This very comprehensive refit addressed structural issues and, among many improvements too numerous to mention individually, strengthened the vessel, upgraded her steering to a new hydraulic system and repositioned the helm stations, re-rigged her with a carbon mast and re-engineered the structure of the mast base.
At the same time the catamaran’s interior was treated to a totally new electrical system and wiring, a complete overhaul of the engine room, and a completely new scheme of interior decoration in which all surface materials were replaced or refurbished to provide a relaxed beach house atmosphere. Thanks to this thorough refit, which addressed the many issues affecting the original craft, this attractive vessel now has a new lease of life.
Superyacht News Related to "Catamaran NECKER BELLE Wins Best refitted Yacht at 2010 World Superyacht Awards"
- Azzura Marine receives recognition for Richard Branson’s superyacht Necker Belle catamaran refit
- Stunning 32m Luxury Catamaran NECKER BELLE now available for Caribbean Yacht Charter Vacations
- Luxury Catamaran Necker Belle offers Whale Watching Charters
- Catamaran Necker Belle to enter BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival
- Sailing Yacht NAZENIN V Wins Judge Commendation in 2010 World Superyacht Awards