Following the 2011 launch of the luxury yacht Vitadimare 3, the second Darwin 86 motor yacht Percheron by the Italian builder Cantiere delle Marche has been recently launched in Ancona. Designed by Sergio Cutulo, the 26.2m superyacht Percheron boasts interior design by Floris and Veglia. Expected to cruise the beautiful Mediterranean this summer, this splendid explorer will be on display at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
Accommodation aboard the Darwin 86 superyacht Percheron is provided in four spacious and comfortable staterooms. All of these are ensuite. There are also two day heads, one situated on the main deck, while another one on the upper deck.
Featuring steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the 26.2m luxury yacht Percheron is RINA as well as MCA classed.
Superyacht News Related to "Cantiere delle Marche launched the second Darwin 86 motor yacht PERCHERON"
- Cantiere delle Marche signs contract for the Darwin Class explorer yacht Darwin 95′ by Hydro Tec
- The Darwin 86 ft explorer yacht by Sergio Cutolo and Cantiere delle Marche is launched
- Cantiere delle Marche launches motor yacht VITADIMARE 3
- Cantiere delle Marche launch innovative website and the new Darwin Class Yacht series “The Evolution of Species”
- Cantiere delle Marche shipyard Debut