Situated on the fabulous southeast peninsula of St Kitts in the Caribbean, the new Camper & Nicholsons Cockleshell Bay Marina is an ideal place for both local as well as visiting private yachts and charter yachts. Due to be completed in Autumn 2013, this superyacht marina will provide five star fully serviced berths to 160 yachts measuring up to 60 meters in length.
With fantastic views across to sister island Nevis, the St Kitts’ marina faces the Caribbean Sea just as it breaks from the Atlantic Ocean. The 9-mile distant St Kitts airport is connected to North America as well as Europe by regular direct flights and also accommodates private jets.
Cockleshell Bay Marina will be a magnificent yacht charter destination in the Caribbean. With complimentary sister isles of St. Kitts and Nevis, the marina location nestled between them offers two islands in one combined paradise.
An ideal location for those sailing throughout the Caribbean islands, Yachts and Superyachts and charter yachts alike will find the berthing facilities exceptional. The finest luxury facilities in this deep water marina are unrivalled throughout the Caribbean, and make it a “must-see”.
Cockleshell Bay Marina will provide the utmost in luxury to satisfy the most discriminating tastes – offering everything to be expected from a fully appointed modern marina, and much more.
Standard utilities will include:
- 24 hour CCTV
- 24 hour security
- Customs and Immigration
- Fresh water
- Grey and black water discharge
- Refuse & waste tank disposal
- Wireless broadband
- Harbour Master
With twelve berths for superyachts up to 60m plus, Cockleshell Bay Marina will be St. Kitts‘ most intimate and desirable yachting location – a truly prestigious destination and gathering place for owners, guests, captains and crew.
Superyacht News Related to "Camper and Nicholsons’ Cockleshell Bay Marina in St Kitts scheduled for completion in Autumn 2013"
- Camper & Nicholsons Marinas chooses HavenStar marina management system to support expansion of international operations
- Camper and Nicholsons’ luxury superyacht marinas
- Aldar appoints Camper & Nicholsons Marinas at Yas Marina Abu Dhabi
- Hurghada superyacht Marina, Egypt to be managed by Camper & Nicholsons Marinas
- Camper & Nicholsons Marinas and F&S Marinas appoint Paul Sorrell as General Manager of marina in Limassol, Cyprus