Situated in Rio de Janeiro, the Brazil Yacht Services is a new company, providing a comprehensive “one stop shop” solution for all the needs of Yachts coming to Brazilian Waters. The company boasts National Coverage as well as International Experience.
Brazil is still in its infancy when it comes to yachting but the service and infra-structure industries are developing quickly to keep up with the increasing demand that the country has experienced in the last few years. As one would expect, there is a delay or gap between the demand and this development.
Brazil Yacht Services was formed to shorten that gap for those operating in the emerging Brazilian superyacht market and offer the service level that yachts are able to encounter in established yachting destinatinations in Europe and the Caribbean.
Through its network of strategic service providers and a deep understanding of yacht’s needs, the company aims to provide a pleasant and hassle free experience to all vessels visiting the country.
Superyacht News Related to "Brazil Yacht Services for emerging Brazilian superyacht market"
- A new team for the Azimut Benetti Group’s Brazilian production site Azimut do Brazil
- Abacus Corporate Services Limited – New Malta Company offers Specialist Yacht Services
- Superyacht builder Ferretti Group Brasil opens showroom in Sao Paulo Brazil.
- Numarine delivers 78’ Hard Top motor yacht to Brazil
- New products and services for KH SuperYacht Services