Just launched, sea trialed and shipping soon, the Bravo 88 motor yacht Lauderdale Bound is a spectacular vessel, constructed by the Chinese shipyard Cheoy Lee. The new Mike Burvenich 88 Bravo superyacht Lauderdale Bound is the best motoryacht in the 80 foot Bravo line to date.
Following a huge success of the sea kindly as well as efficient Bravo 84 superyacht, boasting great turn of speed, the Bravo 88 luxury yacht Lauderdale Bound is by far the fastest, reaching 28 knots at full load.
Superyacht News Related to "New Bravo 88 motor yacht Lauderdale Bound by Cheoy Lee"
- Bravo 84’ Cockpit Motor yacht by Cheoy Lee delivered
- Cheoy Lee launches motor yacht 4915 – Flagship of the Bravo Series
- 30.48m motor yacht GLOBAL 100 by Cheoy Lee
- Cheoy Lee launches the first Flybridge Alpha 76 series motor yacht Hull 5033
- Images of the newly developed motor yacht Alpha 86 under construction at Cheoy Lee