The Turkish builder Bilgin Yachts has successfully launched its Bilgin 160 Classic motor yacht Antinea. Based on fully classical interpretation of traditional yachts, the 48,7m Antinea superyacht represents the feel of the bygone golden yachting era. She will premiere at the upcoming Cannes International Boat Show, held this September.
The maximum number of 12 guests can find the utmost in luxury aboard the Bigin 160 Classic superyacht Antinea. She offers 6 lovely and comfortable cabins. These include a master stateroom, a VIP cabin, a double cabin as well as three twin cabins. She carries an attentive 7-member crew.
Built to RINA standards, the 48.7m luxury yacht Antinea can achieve a top speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots. Her beam is of 8.50m, while her draft is of 2.2m.
Superyacht News Related to "Bilgin Yachts launch the Bilgin 160 Classic motor yacht ANTINEA"
- 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic due to be launched at the end of June 2012
- First Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht to be launched this spring
- Bilgin Yachts’ 40m Project M yacht and 49 m gentleman’s yacht Bilgin 160 Classic to be launched in 2012
- Bilgin 160 Classic yacht scheduled for launch in May 2012
- Ferretti Yachts launch the first hull of motor yacht Ferretti 690