Two 48.70 m Bilgin 160 Classic Yachts are currently under construction at the Bilgin Yachts shipyard in Turkey, one of which is scheduled for launch end of April, beginning of May. Both of these beautiful classic motor yachts are available for sale, with the first Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht to be displayed at the Cannes and Monaco Boat Shows this autumn.
Although a classic gentleman’s yacht, the new Bilgin 160 Classic boasts the latest in technology, entertainment, navigational and engineering equipment as well as luxury fittings. RINA classed, with full commercial standards, accommodation to up to 12 guests, motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic has an excellent charter potential. Accommodation aboard this very spacious vessel is divided into one master stateroom, a VIP cabin, a double cabin and three twin cabins, along with crew berths for 7.
The Bilgin Classic 160 is expected to reach a maximum speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots, with a range of 1900 nautical miles at 12 knots. The yacht will carry 24,000 LT of fuel in her tanks as well as 18,400 LT of fresh water. The new Classic Bilgin superyacht will feature zero speed stabilisers.
Superyacht News Related to "First Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht to be launched this spring"
- Bilgin 160 Classic Motor Yacht
- Bilgin Yachts’ 40m Project M yacht and 49 m gentleman’s yacht Bilgin 160 Classic to be launched in 2012
- 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Sister by Bilgin Yachts with delivery scheduled for early 2013
- Bilgin 160 Classic yacht scheduled for launch in May 2012
- Motor yacht Noor launched by Bilgin Yacht delivered to owner.