Launched last month and currently at the finishing as well as preparation stage in the Atakoy Yacht Marina in Istanbul, the 49m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic by Bilgin Yachts will be presented for the very first time at both the Cannes International Boat Show and the Monaco Yacht Show. On sale for €11.5 million, the spectacular, ‘Gentleman’s Classic’ superyacht Bilgin 160 Classic reflects the bygone golden yachting era. At the moment, the yard is working on the second Bilgin 160 Classic yacht, scheduled for launch by the end of 2012.
The maximum number of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated aboard the Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht. She offers 6 beautiful and elegant cabins, comprising a master stateroom, a VIP cabin, a double cabin as well as three twin cabins. There is also space for her 7-member professional crew, sleeping in 3 double en suite cabins, along with crew mess and captain’s en suite.
Luxury yacht Bilgin 160 Classic reaches a top speed of 15 knots and comfortably cruises at 13 knots. She is built to RINA standards.
Superyacht News Related to "Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht on display at the upcoming Boat Shows in Cannes and Monaco"
- Sanlorenzo to attend Cannes, Monaco and Genoa Boat Shows
- Overmarine Group Mangusta to exhibit its latest yacht models at the upcoming Boat Shows
- Bilgin Yachts launch the Bilgin 160 Classic motor yacht ANTINEA
- 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic due to be launched at the end of June 2012
- First Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht to be launched this spring