Roberto Malfatti has kindly shared with us the photos below of luxury motor yacht ATTITUDE, moored in the port of Livorno in Italy on June 1, 2015. Believed to be a Benetti Tradition Supreme 108 vessel, the 33-metre superyacht ATTITUDE has been superbly penned by bespoke Stefano Righini.
The highly innovative Tradition Supreme 108′ series is part of the Benetti Class Displacement line of composite yachts from 93′-145′. The first Tradition Supreme 108’ vessel to hit the water at the Benetti shipyard was superyacht My Paradis, boasting lovely interiors created by Francois Zuretti.
There are more charter yachts built by Benetti here.
Superyacht News Related to "Benetti Tradition Supreme 108 motor yacht ATTITUDE in Italy"
- All-new 63m Benetti Motor Yacht Hull FB264 spotted in Livorno, Italy
- New Benetti Tradition Supreme 108’ motor yacht INCONTATTO launched
- Video: Benetti Tradition Supreme 108 motor yacht MY PARADIS
- Video of Benetti Tradition Supreme 108 motor yacht MY PARADIS underway
- First Tradition Supreme 108 motor yacht Hull BK001 by Benetti