The prominent Italian builder, Benetti, launched its Tradition 105′ motor yacht Serenity at Viareggio on September 21. Serenity superyacht was launched on the grounds of the Azimut-Benetti Group’s Lusben company, situated next to the Benetti shipyard’s headquarters.
Following the customary preliminary steps, including the traditional breaking of the bottle on the hull, the Tradition 105′ Serenity superyacht was lowered into the water, a ceremony witnessed by Owner, technical personnel, workers, and all Benetti staff who oversaw outfitting and construction over the past several months.
Below is a choice of the exquisite charter yachts built by Benetti.
Benetti Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Benetti launches the Tradition 105′ motor yacht SERENITY"
- First Tradition Supreme 108 motor yacht Hull BK001 by Benetti
- 25th Benetti Tradition 105′ motor yacht MIAMAA launched
- Benetti Tradition 105 motor yacht BT24 launched by Benetti Yachts
- 30m Benetti Tradition charter yacht Quid Pro Quo presents Yacht Carbon Offset
- Benetti launch Delfino 93′ motor yacht AZUL