At the beginning of January, Varadero Valencia started the refit of the 52m (171´) motor yacht Tommy. Launched by renowned Italian yard Benetti in 1995, the Tommy superyacht was designed by Fratelli Benetti and Stefano Natucci, featuring lovely interior by Terence Disdale Design.
The refit of the 52m luxury yacht Tommy consists of changing both of the 125 kw Northern light generators under ABS certification. The most difficult are all the areas involved in the refit due to the large dimensions of the generators.
Varadero Valencia is going to overhaul the two main engines and different exterior jobs like the re-caulking of some decks, changing planks as well as paint interior areas.
Superyacht News Related to "Benetti 52m motor yacht Tommy being refitted by Varadero Valencia"
- Varadero Valencia Paint & Refinishing Work on Lurssen 70m motor yacht Saint Nicolas (ex Project Nemo)
- Varadero Valencia completes refit of Vitters sailing yacht MARIPOSA 3a and Jongert Ketch Baltic Dreams
- Benetti Supreme BS001 semi-displacement motor yacht by Benetti Yachts
- Benetti launch Delfino 93′ motor yacht AZUL
- 25th Benetti Tradition 105′ motor yacht MIAMAA launched