Boasting an unmistakeable exterior, the 44m motor yacht SCORPIO is the result of a collaboration between the well known French builder CMN shipyard and the renowned UK-based design studio Bannenberg & Rowell. The unique shapes of the SCORPIO superyacht were conceived for an Owner fascinated by the contemporary art and wishing to leave his passion at sea. Currently for sale, SCORPIO will be a bespoke, one-off peace of art, and therefore will never be replicated.
CMN superyacht SCORPIO offers comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms.
As Owners and Guests or charter parties spend most of their time outdoors, SCORPIO yacht has a “beach house on the water” philosophy.
Many features exemplify the onboard holiday approach, and a wealth of options is available for the future Owner to shape the interior to his individual taste.
CMN Yachts looks forward to be sharing with the future Owner of the SCORIO yacht all the extra features which can be offered by this “Avant-garde” luxury vessel.
Superyacht News Related to "Bannenberg & Rowell designed 44m luxury yacht SCORPIO by CMN Yachts for sale"
- 44m CMN motor yacht SCORPIO designed by Bannenberg & Rowell
- Scorpio Superyacht by CMN and Bannenberg & Rowell
- CMN Yachts exhibited 44m superyacht SCORPIO and 65m luxury yacht PANACHE at Hainan Rendezvous 2012
- 40m motor yacht RW40 by Bannenberg & Rowell Design
- 60m Superyacht KAISER’s interior by Bannenberg & Rowell