Azimut Yachts have won two awards for the Azimut 55S motor yacht which won the 2012 Most Innovative Yacht Award and The Best Layout & Interior design Award at the 2012 World Yacht Trophy awards in Cannes organized by Luxmedia Group.
“These two awards demonstrate the commitment of the Yard in investing in innovation and research, to offer its customers products that are the most advanced in terms of design, quality and innovation” said Paolo Casani, CEO of AZIMUT YACHTS.
Superyacht News Related to "Azimut Yachts wins 2 awards at the 2012 World Yacht Trophy"
- Pershing 82’ motor yacht wins 3 awards at the World Yacht Trophy 2012
- Azimut Benetti Group to exhibit 22 luxury yachts at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Bilgin Classic 160′ superyacht M&M receives the World Yacht Trophy
- Azimut Benetti Group in Cannes with 4 of the 10 new yacht models on display
- CRN Navetta 43 yacht LADY TRUDY wins Best Interior Award at the World Yacht Trophy 2012