The prominent Italian shipyard Azimut Yachts announced the start of works on the 42m planing motor yacht Azimut Grande 140 at this year´s Miami International Boat Show. The Azimut Grande 140 superyacht is the largest member of the Azimut Grande series.
The triple-deck superyacht Azimut Grande 140 will accommodate 12 guests in 5 comfortable cabins, looked after by a crew of 10.
Twin MTU 16V 4000 M93L engines will deliver the 42m luxury yacht Azimut Grande 140 a maximum speed of 22 knots. She will easily cruise at 17 knots. The Azimut Grande 140 will have a range of about 1,200 nautical miles.
Superyacht News Related to "Azimut Yachts starts works on the 42m planing motor yacht Azimut Grande 140"
- Azimut 35.5m Grande 116 superyacht Cinque presented at Miami International Yacht Show 2012
- Azimut Yachts and Atlantis record strong sales at the 2012 Miami Boat Show
- Record-breaking Miami Boat Show 2012 for Azimut-Benetti Group’s Megayacht division
- Benetti Yachts and Azimut Grande added to the product offerings of MarineMax
- Azimut Grande 105 motor yacht delivered to the Dominican Republic