The new Antagonist yacht tender by Art of Kinetik will make its World Premiere at the next Cannes International Boat Show. Representing the studio’s pure art combined with unrivalled performance, the 37-foot Antagonist yacht is a splendid open weekend cruiser, providing a level of style as well as power never seen before in its class.
The finest craft demand the finest engines. To generate the smooth, exhilarating power to match Art of Kinetik’s pulse-racing looks, the studio engaged diesel specialists Yanmar. Power is nothing without control. Yanmar’s EOS (easy operating system) implemented on Antagonist yacht, is the first of its kind on any European vessel.
Blending art and performance is central to the studio’s philosophy. That is why for the creation of its interior accessories, the studio engaged the talents of Boxmark Leather. The outstanding features of Xtreme Maritime leather are a maximum degree of light fastness. UV resistance, sea water, water and soil repellence, a long service life and resistance against suntan oil.
THE ACHEULIAN HAND AXE
Discovered in the Olduvai Gorge in Kenya, the Acheulian Hand Axe is over a million and a half years old. In a world where tools might have been the most important things made, their qualities were sometimes brought to a perfection far beyond the needs of practicality. Craft, symmetry and elegance speak of pride in creation, pleasure in contemplation, prestige in possession.
Superyacht News Related to "Art of Kinetik to debut ANTAGONIST yacht tender at Cannes Boat Show"
- World Debut of the 1st 5000 FLY COUACH superyacht LA PELLEGRINA at the Cannes Boat Show
- Freccia 1200 yacht tender by Naumatec on display at Cannes Boat Show
- New 2013 Corsair 32 yacht tender by Chris-Craft to premiere at Cannes Boat Show
- Motor yacht Horizon E70 to be exhibited at this year’s Cannes Boat Show
- The new motor yacht Kaiser-45 to be officially presented at Cannes Boat Show