Arcadia Yachts are very proud to announce the launch of their 115ft superyacht M’OCEAN. The new Arcadia 115′ M’OCEAN yacht’s interior layout and design was chosen by her French owners and realised by Arcadia Yachts technical department.
The new Arcadia 115′ superyacht M’OCEAN features unique characteristics, such as the environmentally friendly approach, due to her special solar panels, heat-proofing, capable to generate power to run main electrical systems on board all through natural day-light, without the use of generators.
Other features include a considerable reduction of running costs, thanks to her solar panels. The hydrodynamic high efficiency of the Arcadia hulls that keep very low liter/mile consumption ratio, still preserving performance flexibility sailing from 10 up to 19 knots, and granting a range up to 1.700 miles.
Brightness and transparency of ARCADIA superstructure allows a 360° view onboard offering absolute involvement in the surrounding nature.
Superyacht News Related to "Arcadia Yachts launch Arcadia 115 motor yacht M’OCEAN"
- 35m Arcadia 115 Superyacht M´Ocean by Arcadia Yachts
- Italian based Arcadia Yachts Launches Environmentally Friendly ARCADIA 85 Yacht
- Arcadia 115 and Arcadia 85 motor yachts under construction
- 36.9m motor yacht OCEAN ALEXANDER 120 by Ocean Alexander Yachts and Christensen Shipyards
- Additional Images of the 35m Arcadia 115 luxury yacht M´Ocean