The 60m (197′) motor yacht Project 803 is currently in build at the CMN shipyard‘s facility in Cherbourg. With an interior as well as an exterior design by renowned Andrew Winch, the Project 803 superyacht boasts the same naval architecture and technical developments as luxury yacht Slipstream and charter yacht Cloud 9. Now for sale, Project 803 profits from the extensive experience gained on these two vessels.
Luxury yacht Project 803 is the third 60m CMN vessel, following the successful superyachts Slipstream and Cloud 9 which have cruised around the world extensively and have each covered more than 50 000 nautical miles and have been awarded 6 times:
- Nymphenburg prize for best design at the Monaco Yacht Show; International Superyacht Society (ISS) (2): Best motor- yacht in the category 40-65m / best interior (all categories, sailing yachts and motor-yachts over 24m);
- Showboats awards (3): Best exterior design and styling (MY Slipstream & Cloud 9) / Best interior recreational area (MY Cloud 9) / Best crew and service spaces (MY Slipstream).
Superyacht News Related to "Andrew Winch designed 60m CMN motor yacht Project 803 for sale"
- New 65m CMN Line 65 yacht concept by Andrew Winch Designs
- 88m Fincantieri superyacht VIRAGE 88 designed by Andrew Winch
- ´Designer Question Time´ event by Superyacht designers: Andrew Winch, Terence Disdale and Tim Heywood
- Superyacht Design Summit 2012 to be attended by Andrew Winch, Terence Disdale and Tim Heywood sold out
- 177′ Newcastle superyacht Chuggaboom by Andrew Winch Designs due to be delivered in 2013