The French builder, Alu Marine, has recently launched its 33-metre sailing yacht Cosmoledo. Developed by Geronimo Naval Design, Cosmoledo superyacht is a splendid aluminium ketch, that while based in the Seychelles will undertake scientific explorations and TV production in the Indian Ocean. Expected to start her sea trials soon, this beautiful explorer is due to be delivered at the end of 2012.
Alu Marine superyacht Cosmoledo is able to sleep up to 10 guests in comfort and style. Being an expedition yacht, she boasts an impressive engine room, easy for maintenance, as well as plenty of space for supplies.
At the moment, Alu Marine is working on the installation of the Cosmoledo yacht’s rig, including two masts of 35 and 25 metres. Cosmoledo is powered by twin 294kW diesels, enabling her to achieve a comfortable cruising speed of 11 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Alu Marine launches the 33m sailing yacht COSMOLEDO"
- Hanseatic Marine launches the 77m megayacht Smeralda designed by Espen Oeino
- 33m Alu Marine Superyacht under construction
- Alu Marine catamaran yachts on display at 2012 Boot Dusseldorf
- Wally Yachts launches the world’s largest sloop in carbon fiber – superyacht Better Place
- The new 24-metre sailing yacht APC 78 under construction at Green Marine