Critical Acclaim continues to flow for Alloy Yachts as two of the most recent builds, sailing yacht Imagine II and superyacht Kokomo, took home Awards at the 2011 Boat International World Superyacht Awards held last weekend.
The 44.2m sailing yacht Imagine further consolidated Alloy Yachts’ reputation of building exquisitely finished, performance oriented Superyachts, by winning the Neptune Award for Top Sailing Superyacht (30-44.99m) at the Boat International World Superyacht Awards over the weekend.
Launched in June 2010, Imagine II sailing yacht is the result of a seamless collaboration between Alloy Yachts, Dubois Naval Architects and the yacht’s owner to create a high-performance, supremely beautiful superyacht.
Sailing yacht Kokomo couldn’t be ignored by the judges and received the Judges Special Award for Technical Achievement. Launched in early 2010, the black-hulled superyacht Kokomo features an extensive line-up of innovative customisations, for which Alloy Yachts is now the recognised leader.Share this:
Superyacht News Related to "Alloy Yachts receive TWO Awards at the World Superyacht Awards"
- Sailing yacht Zefira wins ‘Sailing yacht of the Year’ at 2011 World Superyacht Awards
- Alloy Yachts bags 2 World Superyacht Awards for yachts Imagine II and Kokomo
- World Superyacht Awards 2011 Finalists
- World Superyacht Awards 2012: Heesen Yachts Receive Two Neptune Trophies
- Bombardier Aerospace to sponsor World Superyacht Awards 2011