The overall winner of this year’s ShowBoats Design Awards, the 67-metre sailing yacht Vertigo will be exhibited at the next Monaco Yacht Show. Boasting modern hull lines and almost vertical bow, Vertigo superyacht was launched by the NZ builder Alloy Yachts in 2010. She is designed by renowned Philippe Briand.
Beautiful and comfortable accommodation aboard Alloy superyacht Vertigo is provided to up to 10 guests in 5 lovely cabins. There is a spacious Owner’s stateroom and four guest rooms, all situated on the lower deck. Vertigo carries an attentive crew of 11.
Twin Caterpillar C32 DI-TT diesel engines can propel the 67m megayacht Vertigo to the top speed of 17 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
Below is a selection of the luxurious charter yachts by Alloy Yachts.
Alloy Yachts Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Alloy Yachts to attend the MYS 2012 with luxury yacht VERTIGO on display"
- The leading winner of the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards – 67.2m Alloy superyacht Vertigo
- Benetti Yachts to attend Cannes and MYS 2012 with 61m megayacht Diamonds are Forever on display
- Feadship to attend the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show with luxury yacht HAMPSHIRE II on display
- 67 meter Sailing Superyacht Vertigo by Alloy Yachts
- Fitzroy Yachts to attend the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show